Robert West Studios was founded out of a determination to create an artist studio that created artworks that are truly innovative and reflective of the high standards that the company was founded upon. In the last year great efforts have been made to refine every aspect of the company, this has culminated in the development and launch of our new website as well as improvements to everything behind it. This is all in an effort to make our contemporary art easily accessible to the 21st century art audience.
The new website enables more engagement with new and previously unseen artworks, giving in-depth information about each artwork, allowing collectors to purchase paintings in confidence, without ever having to see them in person before acquisition.
What we offer:
- Unique museum quality artworks with exceptional archival qualities.
- An accurate detailed condition report for each artwork, this can be found on individual artwork pages by clicking on the Read More button.
- Certificate of Authenticity fulfilled by Tagsmart, which offers a complete art certification and provenance cataloguing solution which enable artists and collectors to trade with trust.
- A detailed photographic overview of the painting: front, back (photographs are colour corrected to give a very good representation of colours of the respective artworks).
- Additional artwork information such as painting weight, stretcher and ground details, can be found on individual artwork pages by clicking on the Read More button.
- Easy and secure online purchasing through Stripe.
- Bespoke wooden shipping crates made in house to protect each artwork whilst in transit.
- Insured fast delivery of artworks within the mainland UK and Europe as well as Worldwide Shipping available 2-10 working days.
- 14 day return policy.
We can create commissions for your specific needs as well as offer advise and guidance on a wide range of cultural projects. We are able to work with various interested parties:
Public and Private bodies
Studio location - Kingston Upon Hull, England, UK
The long-term goal of the studio is to reassert British paintings dominance on the global art market, through the creation of a unique painting language, that pushes the boundaries and limitations of painting.